May 14, 2011

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder and Fonder and Fonder...

See this guy above?  I love him.  He just graduated from college {have I mentioned I'm a cougar? :)} and his "real life" is starting.  And I get to be a part of that.
He is now Uncle Mike, with the birth of his niece.  He doesn't really know how to handle newborns.  I mean, he hasn't dropped her on her head, but when she made a gassy face and pooped in her diaper, he freaked right out.  But he still holds her.  And what's cuter than a handsome, bearish, tough guy holding a little girl?  Nothing, I tell you-- nothing. :)

The funny thing is, hipsters might take this picture for real.  But BF was just being a ham sandwich and making me laugh, and my hipster photography editing skills made it look like he was really "in the moment."
So this is BF.  He's away for a while, and we will see each other for only about 3 days from last Wednesday until June 26. :(  But I miss him and love him, and these were just a few reasons why.

2 comments: