July 14, 2011

What I've Been Doing In Lieu of Blogging...

I promise, Blogger, that you've been on my mind.  Even though I've been gone for almost TWO months, I haven't forgotten you.  But life was simply too busy to sit down in front of my laptop and type away.  Life for the last two months has included these things:
1.  traveling to Chicago to prepare for my trip and enjoy some family time.
2.  traveling from Chicago to Israel for the trip of a lifetime (pictures to come later).
3.  traveling back to Chicago for some downtime before the wedding dress hunting began.
4.  sister time in the City.
5.  finding a wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses.
6.  HTB visiting for a nice long time and getting the full Chicago and family experience (pictures to come later).
7.  taking awesome engagement photos (pictures to come later).
8.  finally coming back to Florida after being gone for a month.
9.  finishing our registries (so fun!).
10.  searching for a reception venue.
11.  feeling pretty darn stressed.

So... that's what I've been doing instead of blogging.  But soon, if I can get my head on straight, I will hopefully thrill you with pictures and stories. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment