July 25, 2009

The List...

I've already posted what my absolute goals are for my life. This is not an inspirational, thought-provoking post; it's just a bucket list-- things I'd love to do before God calls me home. If anyone helps me accomplish these things on my list, I will always be grateful. Do you have a bucket list? These are the things left undone on my list:



Go on a cruise-- specifically Mediterranean or Greek Isles, but I'd settle for Caribbean

Visit my Great-Grandmother's home in Ireland and Mittenwald, Germany... with my family

Go to Egypt, Israel, Morocco, Argentina, and South Africa

Visit Prince Edward Island with my sisters

Become fluent in French

Write children's books

Write a book on singleness

Sell my photography and/or artwork

Create a secret recipe

Open a cupcake shop

Sell my fashions/become a fashion designer

Learn and become good at ballet

Travel the United States' coast in an RV

Live on a boat/yacht and travel around the world

Fix up an old house

Become good at poker

Become good at tennis

Get my Master's Degree

See the Northern Lights

Go to a Crosstown Classic-- Sox vs. Cubs, at Comiskey Park

Go to a Bears game at Soldier Field

Take a ride in a hot air balloon

Go parasailing

Ride a tandem bike

Become a professor and teach a middle school El Ed track at Moody

Get married

Have lots of kids

Have my own dog



I don't think I'll ever really accomplish ALL of these things on my bucket list, but that what's on it. We'll see how many I can knock out before I kick the bucket! Have you made your bucket list yet? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment