August 9, 2010

Who Would YOU Want to Win a Date With...

I've got a lot to catch up on with this blog, so there will be frequent posts in the near future.  But for today, I have a simple, lighthearted thought for you.  I love the movie Win a Date With Tad Hamilton.  It's ridiculously cheesy, but I think it realizes it is.  Cute, quotable, and funny, with real re-watchability.  But my thought comes from the two leading men.  There is Topher Grace's character-- the lovable, smart, funny, boy-next-door, and Josh Duhamel's character-- the suave, handsome, charming superstar.  And it got me thinking: there are two kinds of girls in this world: the girls who want a Topher Grace character, and the girls who want a Josh Duhamel character.
I find that not only do I not want the Josh Duhamel character, but I'm not even friends with many women who want that.  Just an observation.  I'm of the Topher Grace persuasion, personally.  So which one, single ladies, do you prefer?  And which one, married friends, did you marry? 

Don't worry, I realize how vapid this post is.  Real posts will follow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment