September 16, 2010

Give Me a Break...

I know it's time to take a break from blogging when I feel guilty for not blogging and search my brain for something to blog about.  The fact of the matter is, I'm feeling a little emotionally frazzled at the moment, like the end of a piece of ribbon that's begun to fray.  SO... I'm taking a little blog break.  When the blogs start rolling into my brain again, I'll start rolling them out onto the keyboard again.  For now,  I'm just working on trust and trying to fixed my frayed ends. :)  I don't think it will be TOO long...

1 comment:

  1. enjoy your weekend - or however long your break is for. :)

    and yes, it's good to take a break. i don't blog on the weekends. you get burnt out if you do it every single day.

    miss you, friend. much love!

    ReplyDelete