January 26, 2012

Over My Head...

Well, I may or may not have gotten in over my head when I said I'd post a picture a day.  Do I want to?  Yes.  Is it possible?  Not really.  Maybe if I was 37 and had been married ten years and knew how to balance caring for my husband AND daily blogging... but I'm not there yet.  In fact, this is, as TBH called it, "adjustment week."  We are figuring out how to live together, serve each other, and love each other, all while balancing jobs, bills, and housework.  I know, I know, you're thinking, OK, big deal-- like EVERY OTHER COUPLE EVER TO EXIST.  And you'd be right-- there's nothing special about our "adjustment week."  But it is all new to us.

So I will update my blog when I have time, which hopefully will be more than once a week.

And when I have even MORE time, big changes will happen on this blog, you'll see...

1 comment:

  1. Just to reassure you I am 38, been married 18years and still don't have it that together :) I am just enjoying the adventure :) Thanks for letting us enjoy your adventure too

    ReplyDelete