July 29, 2010

A New Favorite...

I have a new favorite.  Actor, that is.  It all started when I saw this:
That man looks good in a cardigan.  Also, he has found a way to rise above childhood fame without appearing on the cover of "Us Weekly" and "The Star."  And now, he finds himself in fantastic movies, such as this:
Which is now one of my favorite movies.  Also, he dresses like this:
And obviously has a sense of humor, as illustrated by this:
And I'm not sure I've ever seen someone look quite so good in a three piece suit.  Also, there is this factor:
Which originally freaked me out, especially since they were in Ten Things I Hate About You together when he was just a whippersnapper.  But now it's like looking at his face is twice as nice.

So there you have it.  My new favorite, Joseph Gordon-Levitt.  Class act.  As clearly evidenced by this:

Hey single ladies, here's to being able to have movie star favorites and crushes without making a boyfriend/fiance/husband jealous!

4 comments:

  1. YES!!! he's so great. i used to think he was cute even back during 'Angels in the Outfield'! remember that movie? he's a def. cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it'd be hard to make bryan jealous about me liking joseph seeing as people thought they looked alike in high school and now, after having watched 500 days of summer, we looked at eachother and mused (together) that bryan STILL looks a ton like him. except bryan is way hotter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leah you lucky rascal. hahahahahaha
    PS, I want to hear about your TRIP!!!

    ReplyDelete